Cloud Drive Mapper v2.15 (Major Release)
“What’s in this release?”
Cloud Drive Mapper 2.15 add a number of bug fixes and improvements, and we expect it to be one of the last major stable releases until we move to our new next generation client.
It’s not a critical release so use your judgement, but we are recommending customers to update to this major release for ongoing supportability benefits.
Full Release Notes
- Fix to the process flow so Cloud Drive Mapper retrieves the username as early as possible, which avoids a number of potential downstream issues.
- We now support Shared Team Channels in full converge mode
- Drives listed in ManageDriveBlockDriveList now show in the blocked menu within manage drive
- CDM now writes event logs with the Cloud Drive Mapper source
- We now look for LicenceKey and LicenseKey in the registry
- We have improved the installation GUI text and information
- WebView2 is now the default
- MasterSettings = 4 (EnableWebView) has been deprecated and will no longer be honored
- MasterSettings = 8388608 (RevertToWebControl) has been introduced for customers wanted to still use the legacy webControl
- Improved the cache management of the WebView2 to avoid large amounts of data being generated and persisted on the machine beyond the life of the CDM session
- Corrected the German spelling of document on folder redirection to Dokumente
- Fixed an issue when writing to event viewer
- Fixed an issue preventing Windows set to Turkish and other non UTF8 languages from activating the licence
- Issue with network drives occasionally not showing with the correct label
- Issue with network drives that are deep linked showing the folder name as the label instead of the correct label
- Fixed spelling errors in installer