Modern Slavery Statement
IAM Technology Group Ltd and its subsidiaries undertakes, warrants and represents that:
- neither it nor any of its officers, employees, agents or subcontractors has:
- committed an offence under the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (an MSA Offence); or
- been notified that it is subject to an investigation relating to an alleged MSA Offence or prosecution under the Modern Slavery Act 2015; or
- is aware of any circumstances within its supply chain that could give rise to an investigation relating to an alleged MSA Offence or prosecution under the Modern Slavery Act 2015;
- IAM shall comply with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- Any breach of any of the requirements in this policy shall be deemed a material breach, of any contract made with a customer, that is not remediable and shall entitle the contracting party to immediately terminate a contract with IAM by providing the relevant notice.
IAM Cloud is an ethical business that puts people ahead of profits. As a business we ensure that all employees and contractors are treated with a deep-level of respect and care. These are rooted in not only our company policies and procedures, but within our company’s culture as a whole from top to bottom, and from bottom to top.
We also ensure that we only work with trusted best-of-breed industry leaders across our supply chain. Our primary suppliers are our cloud infrastructure host Microsoft and Microsoft’s reseller Bytes Software Services Plc. We also use Salesforce for our internal CRM and Freshdesk for our support desk.
For further information on their modern slavery policies, please see:
- Microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/about/regulatory-reporting/
- Bytes https://www.bytes.co.uk/company/corporate-policies
- Salesforce https://www.salesforce.com/company/legal/compliance/
- Freshworks (Freshdesk) https://assets.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/g-cloud-12/documents/715453/modern-slavery-statement-2020-03-13-1532.pdf