2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of data, letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer.
3. Cookie types
- Strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Functionality cookies.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Tracker cookies – We do not use tracker cookies. Ethics are important to us, and we are a pro-privacy company. Consequently we do not use “tracker” cookies or any kind of “retargeting” advertising system. Retargeting is the type of advertising where you go to a website, and then you’ll start seeing that companies adverts on other websites and your social media feed. We don’t like them ourselves so we don’t use them for our customers or partners.
4. Individual cookies we use
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Beamer_User_ID||This cookie is used by Freshworks, the SaaS provider of our service desk located at https://support.iamcloud.com It’s used to help improve in-app user interactivity for users using live chat and ticketing within our support portal.|
- Atlassian Status Page: www.iamcloudstatus.com
- Freshworks: https://support.iamcloud.com
- IAM Cloud on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/iamcloud
- IAM Cloud on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/iam-cloud-limited
- IAM Cloud on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/iamclouduk
- IAM Cloud on Hubspot: https://blog.iamcloud.com
- To deactivate the use of third-party advertising cookies, you may visit the consumer page applicable from the list above to manage the use of these types of cookies.
6. Blocking cookies we use
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
7. Cookie expiry period
We are unable to confirm exact expiry dates of cookies but can confirm we only use essential cookies.