Information collected by IAM Cloud
IAM Cloud does not collect email addresses or other Personal Information from the IAM Cloud IT Management Service for marketing use.
Personal information You provided to Us. IAM Cloud collects information from Visitors of our Website. IAM Cloud receives and securely stores any information entered when expressing an interest in obtaining more information about the IAM Cloud Service or when registering to use the Service. When expressing an interest in obtaining information about the Services or registering to use the Services on IAM Cloud’s Websites, We may require you to provide personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information necessary for us to provide Visitors with access to the various aspects of the Services (collectively, “Personal Information”). The Personal Information you provided is used for such purposes as answering questions, improving the content of the Website, customizing the content, and communicating with the Visitors about IAM Cloud’s Services, including specials and new features.
Personal Information Collected Automatically. As Visitors navigate or interact with IAM Cloud’s Website, IAM Cloud may also automatically collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies, web beacons, tags, and scripts. The information gathered may be used by our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics and service providers as described below. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Web Beacons. IAM Cloud uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Visitors’ usage of the Website, interaction with emails from IAM Cloud, and to operate and improve the Website. Web beacons are invisible electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on a Visitors computer, such as (1) cookies, (2) the time a particular Website is viewed to the Web beacon, or (3) a description of a Website tied to the Web beacon.
- IP Addresses and Browser Information. When a Visitor interacts with the Website, IAM Cloud collects their Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser information and operating system to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, IAM Cloud uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Visitors navigate the Website.
- Other Third Party Tracking. IAM Cloud engages third parties, which use web beacons, images, and scripts, to help better manage content on IAM Cloud’s Website. IAM Cloud does not provide Personal Information to the third parties but may tie the information gathered from third party tracking to our Visitors’ personal information for marketing purposes.
- Log Files. As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, operating system, and/or date/time stamp.We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- Behavioral Targeting/ Re- Targeting. We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our Websites or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Use of Information Collected
IAM Cloud may occasionally run special promotions on the Website in which visitors are asked to choose to participate for contact information (like an e-mail address) or demographic information (like a zip code, industry or country). We may use the data collected in these promotions to send promotional material about IAM Cloud or our accredited partners. Contact information collected from these promotions may be used to administer the promotion and contact Visitors when necessary.
Except as described in the policy, IAM Technology Group Ltd will not give, sell, rent, or loan any identifiable Personal Information to any third party, without a Visitor’s prior consent.
IAM Cloud may disclose such information to respond to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise their legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may also share such information if they believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Contractual Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by law. IAM Cloud may also provide non-personal, summary or group statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related Services information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no Personal Information.
If IAM Cloud is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, Visitors will be notified via a prominent notice on the IAM Cloud Website of any change in ownership or uses of personal information, as well as any choices a Visitors may have regarding their personal information.
Protection of Information
IAM Cloud’s Websites offer publicly accessible blogs and community forums. Any information provided in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
IAM Cloud has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Information it processes.
IAM Cloud will retain Personal Information they process on behalf of Visitors for as long as needed to provide Website services to Visitors. We will retain and use this Personal Information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Access to Personal Information
Users may update their Personal Information by editing their user information in the Service. If you’re a Visitor and your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire information on our Service, you may have your Personal Information updated or removed from our records by emailing email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
What choices do I have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of or register for certain features of the Services.
- You may request deletion of your IAM Cloud account by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Testimonials / Comments / Reviews
We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our Websites which may contain personal information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
Our Websites offer publicly accessible blogs and community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blogs or community forums, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Social Media Widgets
Information Collected on Behalf of our Customers using the Service
IAM Cloud collects information under the direction of its customers and has no direct relationship with the individual Users/employees whose personal data it processes. IAM Cloud works with its customers to help them provide notice to their employees concerning the purpose for which personal information is collected.
We collect information for our customers. If you are an employee of one of our customers and would no longer like to use IAM Cloud’s service, please contact your Employer directly. IAM Cloud may transfer Personal Information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Customers.
IAM Cloud has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Information it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to their Employer or use the automated systems provided. If the Employer/ IAM Cloud Customer requests that IAM Cloud removes the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days, and where possible within the terms of our SLA with the Customer.
Written inquiries should be addressed to:
IAM Technology Group Ltd,
The Media Centre,
Huddersfield, HD1 1RL, UK