The IAM Cloud password management tool allows your users to reset their own password in the cloud. This is managed by your IT admins through our identity and access management platform.
This means that organisations can reduce the burden of forgotten passwords on their IT services without the need for purchasing and implementing additional services. Passwords are updated both in the cloud and on your on-premises Active Directory to ensure they remain in sync. IAM Cloud has a solution for users who want to update their known passwords, and for those who have forgotten their passwords.
Specified users can quickly and easily update and manage their passwords in the cloud, as they log-in. Different permissions can be set for different groups of users with the ability for white/black listing IPs.
Users can reset their own forgotten password by answering a number of predefined security questions, via email links sent to a backup email address, or with a reset code sent via SMS message.
Exclusive to IAM Cloud, this allows users to reset their password on a domain joined machine without needing access to a web browser, directly through the login screen from the login GUI.RESET FROM WINDOWS LOG-ON
HOW DOES IT WORK?
DOWNLOAD THE PASSWORD RESET EBOOK
WHY CHOOSE IAM CLOUD’S PASSWORD RESET TOOL
- Reduce a major burden on the IT team and free up valuable resources
- Simplify and speed up resetting a forgotten password
- Empower users to proactively and securely self-reset their passwords with ease
- Set questions which are comfortable and relevant to answer like mother’s maiden name or name of pet
- Allow users to reset their domain login passwords from anywhere
- Provide everyone with a better IT experience
- Enable greater password autonomy for users during out-of-hours
- Reduce 40% of help desk requests from forgotten passwords
GET A GUIDED TOUR
Leave your details below and one of our tour guides will be in touch!