Automated provisioning for new users, updates, and deprovisioning for leavers
One of the most simple, yet still hugely beneficial, processes in an identity management system like IAM Cloud, is the ability to trigger the creation and removal of a user’s IT accounts with a simple trigger. In this case, the trigger could simply be that the user is added or removed from Active Directory or an HR System like WorkDay. This one small action can trigger a chain of events, including:
- Full user provisioning, including group memberships, into Cherwell.
- Custom attribute integrations from other systems to enable the flow of any desired attribute, including profile avatars.
- Full instant control over federated access, based on user attribute rules
- Enterprise Single Sign-On from the workstation desktop, Intranet, or web portal.
- Full conditional user deprovisioning, to enable quick, effective and secure lock-down of resources after a user leaves.
These actions, when working together and with your wider IT infrastructure, create a sophisticated ‘user lifecycle’, with amazing efficiency, control, agility and security for organisations with minimal manual intervention.