Cloud Drive Mapper v2.9.5 (Minor Release)
“What’s in this release?”
Cloud Drive Mapper 2.9.5 adds a few additional minor improvements and added features.
No. Not unless your organization is currently experiencing an issue that has been fixed in this release.
Important – please read before updating:
- For customers upgrading from CDM versions below 2.8: You will need to go through the full AAD enterprise app approval workflow (see knowledge base article) before you can update to the new version.
- EnableAdvanceMode – the option that meant the local CDM client would talk to the ‘Advanced Mode’ AAD Enterprise Application has now become the default behaviour. This means you no longer need to add a registry setting here. However conversely, if you are using CDM Standard Mode (the reduced-permissions AAD app) you’ll now need to ensure you’re using our new MASTERSETTINGS key (see article) with ‘1’ included in the bitmask value.
- If you are upgrading from versions below 2.9, please make sure you are familiar with the 2.9 changes and 2.9.3 changes as well as the details below before upgrading.
Full Release Notes
- Fixed disable notification argument being ignored when doing silent installs
- Fixed issue with folder redirection and using root with documents by introducing a new option of UseRoot with FolderRedirectionSettings
- Moved to DotNet4.8
- Ability to hide licence key with MasterSetting value
- When using the arguments with installer the “true” is now case insensitive
- Added ability to refresh open explorer windows and desktop when redirected automatically on creation of a file