Cloud Drive Mapper v184.108.40.206 (Minor Release)
- If you are already running version 2.8 then it is unlikely you’ll need to update. The issue fixed in this update only seems to affect a tiny porportion of customers.
- If you are running version 2.7.x or lower and everything is working fine then you’re also probably fine to stay on your current version.
- If you are running version 2.7.x and experiencing any interruptions, then it may be worthwhile upgrading as 2.8 has brought in a few stability improvements to the product.
Full Release Notes
- Cloud Drive Mapper 220.127.116.11 contains a minor fix to resolve a very rare issue with converged drives not mapping correctly when the SharePoint’s WebTemplate property is missing/null. This issue was resulting in bloated API responses severely hampering drive mapping performance.
- Fix for certain tenants that can result in SharePoint API not returning sites
- Fix to skip sites that derive from Apps under the user’s OneDrive location