January 2018 – Release
Cloud Drive Mapper 1.5.4
The main focus of this release is improvements in the cookie handling process and the introduction of Folder Redirection.
Improvements and Bug fixes include:
- Fix for issues where cookies prevent drives from being mapped.
- Fixes a .NET error when a bad username and password is submitted.
- Improvements in handling of roaming profiles.
- NEW FEATURE: Username and Password can now be optionally stored in a password file rather than Credential Manager. With this change a user can now log onto multiple machines with same user credentials.
- NEW FEATURE: Cloud Drive Mapper now handles Folder Redirection. This is a feature that is disabled by default but can be enabled at anytime.
- NEW FEATURE: Cloud Drive Mapper now has the ability to load before or in parallel to the desktop allowing better support for desktop redirection.
- Fixed issue where un-mapping of drives was not being successfully executed on Window 10 machines