13 June 2017 – Major Release
The IAM Cloud team will be performing upgrades to the IAM Cloud platform which will see major advancements in stability, functionality and supportability. Our team have been working hard behind the scenes for 3 months now and we are very excited about the improvements that will be released imminently.
This is business as usual for IAM Cloud and we expect no disruption to your services.
The upgrade will see us move all our technology to the latest DotNET Framework enabling not only greater performance but live debugging capabilities across all components of the IAM Cloud platform, meaning identifying and resolving customers issues will be significantly easier and quicker.
All our authentication services will be rooted to our new API which will enable high speed API access, more efficient Cache options and invalidation.
A number of legacy bugs will be resolved including:
- All Known Password Reset issues resolved.
- samAccountName to be used with all password services
- Customised links for password resets working
- Generation 2 Identity customers can now authenticate to our Generation 3 Authentication Service.
- Known Single Sign On issues with Generation 3 are resolved
- Password Reset via the Portal fully operational when password complexity is enabled