Cloud Drive Mapper 2.5.4 (minor release)
For the latest version of the Cloud Drive Mapper client, download it here.
Important note: Before your upgrade Cloud Drive Mapper across your IT infrastructure, we strongly recommend you to check our knowledge-base for updated documentation, and to briefly test the new client with a small subset of users before deployment.
- Fixed an issue that caused inconsistent SSO experience under certain conditions with AzureAD
- Fixed an issue where proxy settings were not being preserved when calling SPO for cookie retrieval
- Rename the drive label for managed drives now correctly renames first time
- Fixed an issue when CDM runs from a non-standard directory it would always ask for Run/Install
- Fixed an issue to the install tab ordering causing false positive responses to silent installs
- Resolved an issue of exceptions being triggered when translated languages went over 64 characters for bubble notifications
- Added OnExitDoNothing registry key to allow in VDI/Citrix environments when using AppLocker to ensure CDM does not block the signout
- Multiple improvements to language translations
- Minimised the number of refreshes required
- Install Directory now put into the registry for context awareness
- Improvements to logging and diagnostics
- New override system to detect & react to the OneDrive sync client