28 February 2017 (Minor Release)
Improvements to the searching speed when finding users only with the authentication address containing an @ symbol.
Faster ability for IAM Cloud to remove items from cache when required.
21 February 2017 (Major Release)
- Functionality is now added to transfer a custom GUI from one tenancy to another.
Password Service (v2.0)
- Password processing has been significantly improved but negating the need to perform resets in our underlying repository.
- Trusted source is now available with Agent.
- Ability to transform handle password transformations between different encryption types when using federated services.
- Previously the password on our underlying repository matched the MD4 password from the source Active Directory (when used). This has now be de-coupled improving security and speed of resets from AD allowing every identity to have a secured randomised password that cannot be matched from any system outside IAM Cloud.
- Unlocks many new features to come.
17 February 2017
Cloud Drive Mapper Release v188.8.131.52
- Support added for Generation 3 Authentication service by IAM Cloud
- Resolved bugs with caching issues
- Better handling for service restarting during saving a file
- When checking for SSO Authentication by the IAM Cloud Service the API now returns the Cloud Vault Guid to ensure uniqueness
- Bug resolved when saving certain changes to the Authentication UI
- The Last Synchronisation timestamp will now be updated from IAM Cloud Platforms last synchronisation rather than a local registry key.
- Exports will still run regardless of an IAM Cloud Synchronisation running
- Bug fixed where Agent syncs didn’t conform to runbooks
- When performing NTLM authentications we have better handling for duplicate users in a single tenancy
- On Generation 3 Authentication Services, we now have a new module for handling authentication for Cloud Drive Mapper v184.108.40.206
- On Generation 3 Authentication Services, we are now logging to our central repository
- On Generation 3 Authentication Services, we now have more telemetry for diagnosing issues with authentication
2 February 2017
Authentication Service and API release
- Performance improvements
- Better data and telemetry
- Bug resolved when Trusted Source users have SSO enabled
- Potential loop when using more than one SSPR option if Identity hadn’t sync’d is resolved
- SMS Code validation bug when message took too long to be delivered is resolved
- ReturnURL can now be passed in to dynamically return a user to a desired location after completing a function screen such as SSPR
- A bug has been resolved in Advanced SSPR where the mail address in some scenarios wasn’t correctly passed into the UI